How to get Google Guaranteed
Finding a trustworthy business can be difficult, especially when these businesses offer services that are vital to the running of any home or space. Protection of valuables, discretion, and a high level of professionalism is necessary when people invite service workers into their homes.
Because trustworthy servicemen are few and far between, people have begun to rely more and more on word-of-mouth from friends and family to get in touch with trusted servicemen. Yes, this is a quick way to grow your client base as a small business, but the major drawback is that it is not a lucrative way to upscale and manage your growth.
Google understands the impact of small businesses in developed and developing economies. This need for small businesses to grow has brought about a way to stand as a guarantor for businesses. This is why “Google Guaranteed” was formed.
What is Google Guaranteed?
Google Guaranteed means that a business has been certified by Google to be licensed, insured, bonded, and screened to go into people’s homes to perform different tasks. These businesses may include plumbers, handymen, locksmiths, and so on.
A Google guaranteed business is a business that passed the screening process and certified it to be a legitimate business.
This program was created to protect homeowners against fraudulent servicemen and those who are not licensed and bonded.
How to become Google Guaranteed
Being a Google Guaranteed contractor is an essential step for any serviceman. It opens the door to vast possibilities and infinite growth in your locality.
The steps for you to become Google Guaranteed are as follows;
- Create your business Listing on “Google My Business.”
- Navigate to “Local Service Ads” of the Google page
- Enter your Name, Address, and Phone number.
- Click and select your business hours
- Click and choose your Cities
- Click and choose the services you offer
- Enter your License Number
- Request reviews from previous clients.
- Do comprehensive background checks on your business and enter the information required.
- Background checks for all employees who enter work for you and enter your customer’s homes are also required.
- Upload insurance/bond/etc.
- Enter your Billing information
- Publish your local service ad and wait for updates
After the steps have been completed and submission has been made, you need to complete an advanced verification on a third party website; Pinkerton.com
When you go directly to pinkerton.com, the verification process should take 30 minutes. Right after the confirmation, you will be required to wait for two weeks to know if your application was successful or denied. If you don’t get a reply after this, you can send a message to Google directly.
If your application is successful, the Google Guaranteed logo (a green checked badge) will appear in front of your business when you do a quick search for the service you provide in the localities you have selected.
At Search Optimize, we can help you handle the whole Google Guaranteed process. We also manage your Local Service Ads to ensure that your business is optimized.